Salary will be matched to experience level
5 months ago
Software Development Engineer
A Software Development Engineer is required to work in partnership with other members of the development team on specification, development and updating of products, focussing primarily on the real time control systems in C#.
Due to increased workloads, this global provider of automated scientific solutions requires a proactive Software Development Engineer to be a committed, proactive and positive member of the development team, contributing to the overall development and operation of the company.
As the Software Development Engineer, you will be required to:
- Work with members of the Development Team in the development of novel instruments and technologies.
- Work within the Agile Software Development Team on the specification and development of necessary software components.
- Liaise with engineers and scientists in the generation of specifications.
- Use appropriate development systems to generate code for inclusion in high level instrument control applications or as part of embedded control systems.
- Work with other engineers on the assembly and integration of prototypes.
- Assume shared ownership of legacy designs, extending, repairing and refactoring as necessary.
- Contribute to the development of training courses as required.
- Potentially travelling and working in the UK, Europe, USA, China and other regions as needed to fulfil the job role and achieve the Company's objectives.
- A small team of 3 developers who work mainly remotely with occasional site meetings.
- Agile development
- Approachable and helpful leadership
- Exciting technologies
- ReactJS UI, Typescript
- C# control server
- Degree qualification
Non-essential (but attractive):
- Embedded C
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as the Software Development Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Development Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.