- Sector: Software & data science
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59261
This role is based within the Software and Electronics Group of a high tech organisation working with multi-disciplined engineering teams. We're seeking someone who is a hands on software developer, ability to innovate with practical problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team driving continuous product development of a market leading technology. Able to work As part of the team, you will be responsible for adding new and exciting functionality, creating new improvements and implementing progressive solutions.
You are ...
- Experienced software developer C#, MSSql, SQL, NoSQL
- Proficient with Node JS, Postgres, .NET, Linux, Debian
- Able to develop enhance and upgrade advanced business management systems, reform and improve web based portals
- Strong C# developing analytical applications ability
- Staying current with new technological development
- A clear communicator able to explain concepts and development lifecycles to those that are non-technical
- Continually seek improvement opportunities
What You Need to Succeed
- Degree Qualified IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in C# with at least three years proven industry experience
- Experience with software test systems
- Desirable/not essential experience with Wordpress, CMS, HTML, CSS
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.