£20k - 40k per year + benefits
9 months ago
Due to continued growth this unique software company specialising within control and automation solutions is looking to recruit a Software Developer
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Suitable for: Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Software Architect, Full Stack Developer
An incredible career opportunity has become available for a Software Developer/Engineer to join one a Projects team based in Hampshire. Reporting to the Project team leader the role is to contribute to delivering a variety of different projects to the company’s key accounts. The role will include the development of web applications, cloud architecture, mobile application, and full stack development.
The role also includes a significant amount of customer facing duties and some site work. The expectations would be for you to be a proactive team player that strives to deliver high quality work and the highest level of customer service.
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Produce design and test documentation
- Web application development, cloud architecture, mobile application development, full stack development
- Perform testing with customers
- Carry out on-site commissioning
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions
Background and experience:
- Experience working with one or more of the following: web application development, cloud architecture, mobile application development, full stack development
- 1+ years’ experience of writing software and working with customers delivering projects or the ability to demonstrate examples of projects utilising the skillset detailed below
- Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
- HTML, CSS (following modern, responsive design patterns) and JS (vanilla or modern frameworks e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
- Experience in the use of a modern server-side language (e.g. NodeJS, Python, Go, Rust, Java or .NET Core)
- Design and implementation of REST APIs
- SQL (T-SQL/SQL Server preferred but MySQL or PostgreSQL are acceptable)
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Willingness to learn new technologies (PLC, SCADA)
- Passionate about current and emerging web and mobile technologies
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Positive, personable and happy team player
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The Role includes the following benefits
- Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Good location and working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Profit share scheme
- Company shares scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- £500 Training allowance per year for work related development
- £20,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience (graduates considered)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.