- Sector: Electronics & Embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 07 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61877
Software Build Engineer
We are seeking a Software Build Engineer to assist in the building of applications for a range of platforms including PCs, custom embedded products and mobile devices. The successful candidate will be joining a growing R&D team based in Southampton and be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Why should this role interest me?
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in an exciting, niche product range.
- Excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working and a 35 hour working week.
Software Build Engineer- What you get to do
- Design, develop and support custom Linux based operating systems for bespoke products.
- Build and maintain CI system for our software, building for a range of platforms including Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Android, iOS, bespoke Linux based OS’s and bare metal micro-controllers.
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of Software Build Engineer
- Excellent communication, technical & problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience and knowledge of how complex C++ applications are compiled and built.
- Experience installing and using Linux based operating systems.
Interviews for the Software Build Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.