Title: Software Architecture Engineer
Salary Range: £28.90 - £31.33
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon + travel to Europe and Asia
This role reports to the Central Validation Group Leader and as part of a team is responsible for Test Automation Framework and Test Case development for IVI and Telematics.
- Support new core Labview and TestStand framework developments
- Develop core Labview and TestStand framework capability to support Automated Cyber Security Testing
- Develop core Labview and TestStand framework capability to support Virtualized Automated Testing
- Develop core Labview and TestStand framework capability to support Automated Test Rigs Data Analytics
- Improve detection of HMI issues on current automated rigs through use of Machine Learning
3 KEY SKILLS
- Development of software use cases and detailed requirements.
- Software system design in complex systems.
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex hardware and software interrelated issues.
- Min 3 years` experience with Labview/TestStand programming
- Labview Certified Developer (CLD)
- Knowledge of Automotive Network Protocols
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Git
- Vehicle Cyber Security Awareness
- Labview Certified Architect (CLA)
Degree in Technology/Science/Mathematics
Travel to partner locations in Europe and Asia may be required