10 months ago
Software Application and Functional Integration - 53169
A Software Application and Functional Integration is required to work in the Electrical Engineering department on current and future models.
This company based in Basildon requires a Software Application and Functional Integration with knowledge of Software development, control and tracking processes for a new contract role.
The Software Application and Functional Integration should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrated excellent Project Management / Co-ordination skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Software development, control and tracking processes
- Experience of CAN tools including CANalyser, CANoe, and/or CANDB++
- Experience of software flash/updating processes
- Experience of Electrical Network Systems
- Demonstrated experience in automotive Electrical/Electronic Systems.
- HND/HNC in Engineering - Electrical preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of in automotive Electrical/Electronic Systems to develop your career.
If you have any questions about the Software Application and Functional Integration role or would like to apply, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.