Our client is a world-leading automotive design company, gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator to join their Design, Development and Engineering Centre.
We are looking for a dynamic, confident and energetic person who can develop and manage their online activity, including web site content, social media channels, email marketing database strategy and related content.
You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Graphic Design Manager. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns for the company's social media channels and websites.
Ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a social media perspective by providing a high quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined, intelligent and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
The principal accountability will be to work as part of the Creative Team and to produce and run effective social media campaigns, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes the social media strategy to the next level of excellence. This will involve working across digital, print, branding, film and television.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media strategy to optimize presence in driving higher levels of brand engagement
- Create content for social media channels and website
- Recommend, develop and produce new website content to generate more traffic and engagement
- Undertake social media audit, benchmark against competitors
- Use appropriate analytical software such Google analytics, Hootsuite etc to help formulate and structure engaging and appealing content
- Create 12 month media plans
- Social media marketing experience covering content creation and the planning, management and reporting of campaigns
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be creative, analytical, tenacious and self-motivated
- Confident presenter of your ideas
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.