£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Job Title - Smart Cities Lead
Salary - £40,000 - £65,000
Location - Cambridge
A Smart Cities Lead is required for a well-established Engineering Solutions company for a permanent position. In this role you will be responsible for growing business and creating cutting edge devices, networks and services for cities across the globe.
As a Smart Cities Lead, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic team player, but be able to work independently
- Be prepared to learn new skills quickly in order to react to changing demands
- Have good communications and organisation skills
- You will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic advocate for technology, especially the IoT stack and the business models it supports.
- You will present at industry events and develop a network of contacts across the sector to grow your profile.
- Your primary objective will be business development, working to agreed revenue targets, identifying clients with requirements.
As a Smart Cities Lead should have at least one of the following skills or experience:
- Ideally ten years of experience in a technical field related to the IoT stack (wireless, cloud computing, data analytics etc.)
- Able to demonstrate how you would to drive future business through matching technical capability to client needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as a Smart Cities Lead, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- In-house training and support that you need to complete your projects and grow your skills
- Th support career progression in many dimensions, including technical, commercial and managerial
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Smart Cities Lead role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.