£12 - 14 per hour
Slitting Operator (Rotary)
Contract/Contract to Permanent or Permanent rates circa £12-£14 per hour
A Slitting Operator is required for a well-established steel processing company based in Birmingham (not central); you'll be working on days setting and operating a wide coil slitting line, processing various types of steel coil.
We are looking for the following for the Slitting Operator position:
· Setting and running a wide coil slitting line (to 1300mm)
· Selecting and using correct tooling for slitting heads and separators
· First off, in process and final quality checks using measuring equipment
· Loading and unloading of coil onto the machinery using an overhead crane
The Slitting Operator role is an immediate start due to extended growth of the company and we'd be interested in hearing from people who would consider contract or permanent employment on days.
The company are offering the following for the Slitting Operator role:
- Rates in the region of £12-£14 per hour (experienced personnel)
- Day hours
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity of permanent or contract employment to suit both parties.
If this Slitting Operator role is of interest, do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.