- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59388
Job title: Slitter
Salary Range: £23,529
Overtime: Paid at premium (1.375 to 2 x hourly rate depending on shift)
Hours: 4 shifts on 5 days off (Days/Nights)
4 Slitter Operators are required to join a global leading packaging company who supply into various sectors around the world
A Slitter Operator with experience and knowledge of slitting machinery or a good machinery operating background will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Evesham, Worcestershire are looking to recruit 4 Slitter Operators on a permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As a Laminator, you will be required to:
- To efficiently operate a slitter machine providing optimum quality and throughput.
- To meet required specification and to accept ownership and responsibility of the laminated product
- To communicate with the Shift Leader
- A good eye for detail and to have good quality control
- Keep work stations clean and tidy.
- Support training of other team members as required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Slitter Operating or machine operator background. In return for your experience, this Evesham based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid Overtime
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Slitter Operating or Machine Operating. If you have any questions about the Slitter Operating role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446106.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.