Assembly Worker - Electronics - Stourbridge - £15,500 to £20,000 per annum
We are looking for an Assembly Worker to join a well established and family owned electronics manufacturing business based in the Stourbridge area.
As an Assembly Worker you must have experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience of producing complex wiring looms/harnesses.
- Experience of working in a demanding PCB Assembly environment.
- You must be able to read drawings/schematics/work instructions.
- You are expected to have worked on through hole component placement.
- Surface mounting and soldering is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the Assembly Worker opportunity in Stourbridge please click on the link to apply.