Job title: Skilled FMCG Butcher
Salary Range: £25,000 - £31,200 per annum
Hours: Days - Monday to Friday
Location: Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
Contract or Permanent role working for leading FMCG organisation.
2 Skilled Butchers are required with knowledge of preparing and processing meat accurately to high standards whilst working to deadlines. Candidates with experience of beef, chicken, lamb, pork or fish butchery would be well received.
Due to a new product range this client based in Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire requires a dynamic, leading Skilled Butcher. As a Skilled Butcher, you will be required to:
- Prepare and cut meat as required to customer requirements
- Debone cuts of meat to very high standards
- Cleaning and preparing the work area in line with food hygiene requirements
- Processing stock deliveries, from Goods Intake to displaying produce
- Stock replenishment and date checks
- Stock ordering
- Heavy lifting to move stock and replenish
The Skilled Butcher should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant certificates or evidence of completed apprenticeship as a qualified butcher.
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- The ability to multi-task effectively in a pressurised environment, displaying a can-do attitude.
- The ability to communicate confidently with a diverse range of internal staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of butchery within large to small processing environments. In return for your experience, this Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire based company will offer you:
- Position or Contract role
- 40 - 50 hour working week
- £25,000 to £31,200 per annum
- Great working conditions
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience within a skilled butcher role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Skilled Butcher role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116