£16 - 18 per hour
11 months ago
Job title: Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner
Salary Range: £16.00 - £18.00 per hour
Hours: 5:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Location: West Midlands
Contract Position role working for leading FMCG organisation.
A Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner is required with knowledge of preparing and processing meat accurately to high standards whilst working to deadlines. Candidates with experience of beef, lamb, or pork would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in West Midlands requires a dynamic, leading Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner. As a Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner, you will be required to:
- Prepare and cut meat as required to customer requirements
- Debone cuts of meat to very high standards
- Cleaning and preparing the work area in line with food hygiene requirements
- Processing stock deliveries, from Goods Intake to displaying produce
- Stock replenishment and date checks
- Stock ordering
- Heavy lifting to move stock and replenish
The Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant certificates or evidence of completed apprenticeship as a qualified butcher.
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- The ability to multi-task effectively in a pressurised environment, displaying a can-do attitude.
- The ability to communicate confidently with a diverse range of internal staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of butchery within small to large processing environments. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Permanent or Contract role
- 5:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- £16.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Great working conditions
- 28 days annual leave
- 5% Pension contribution
- Free Parking
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience within a Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Skilled FMCG Butcher/Deboner, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.