- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Creative design & styling
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 14 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61939
Title: Development Trimmer - 38142
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £28.56/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
A highly skilled Development Trimmer is required for the Trim Development workshop, with patterning, sewing and component trimming capabilities.
The role involves collaborating directly with Designers and the Colour and Materials team to produce Design models and display assets to the highest quality possible. You will be expected to cover all aspects of developing interior trim such as headliner, steering wheels and seats, as well as hard seat models, trimmed samples and concept components.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent understanding and experience of fabrics, leathers, and other automotive soft materials
- Full development, patterning and trimming skills required.
- Expert level sewing machinist, covering assembly and decorative stitch and development stitching.
- Design Automotive experience essential
- Effective communication skills
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.