Walsall, West Midlands
£20000 - £27539 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Permanent - Up to £27,539 per annum (Fully dependent on experience)
Walsall - West Midlands
Automotive - Vehicle Conversions
A great opportunity has become available for a Skilled Coachbuilder to join a specialist vehicle converter, integrator and supplier to the civil, military and emergency services.
The purpose of this role is to conduct coach building and the conversion of new and used vehicles. Complexity will vary from basic lining to full vehicle conversion.
Duties include but are not limited to the stripping and fitting of all types of commercial vehicles. Complex vehicle conversions, competency in understanding build specifications and generally all aspects of coach building.
To apply for this Coachbuilder position you should have some of the following:
- Commercial Vehicle Body Building (Essential)
- Experience of Vehicle conversions
- Experience of general wood and metal work
- General mechanical knowledge
- Educated to G.C.S.E/HNC standard or equivalent
- Proven industrial experience (evidenced)
- Skilled with various types of tooling
- Experience of working in an automotive / engineering environment is desirable
To be eligible for this Coachbuilder role you will have or be willing to obtain the relevant level of security clearance and maintain the relevant level of clearance throughout your employment. Security clearance is a mandatory requirement for this role.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.