Salary c.£28,000 + benefits
11 months ago
Salary: c. £28,000 per annum
Site Surveyor is required by the UK’s leading supplier of certificated physical security steel access products. This company design, manufacture and install its innovative steel access products globally. With established expertise in providing high quality security product solutions we are currently seeking a talented Site Surveyor who will carry out and write up surveys.
- Carry out surveys and write ups from Client or Company Scope Of Works.
- Provide accurate technical measurements and dimensions of products to be used.
- Liaise and advise clients on effective solutions to their product and installation requirements.
- Assist in design of product solutions both in-house and externally.
- Site visits – these may be individuals or a cluster of sites.
- Establish and agree best practise for rooting of installation ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- When required, provide assistance with installation and/or site product and installation repairs.
The Person / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills are required, an ability to negotiate sensitive site issues with clients.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Awareness of site health and safety procedures and understanding of SSoW (RAMS) is required.
- Site Safety qualifications including; SHEA (Utilities), National Water Hygiene CSCS.
- Proficient IT Skills – Excel, Word, Outlook (Email).
- Personal security accreditations including Disclosure Scotland, CRB checks – all successful candidates must be willing to undertake as required.
- The role will require regular periods away from home. This could include occasional out of hours weekends.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
Are you seeking a new challenge where you can utilise or transfer your current technical skills? Do you have an awareness of site health and safety procedures or hold site safety qualifications? If so, please forward your latest CV to email@example.com or for further detail call 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.