Good permanent salary (call for more information)
Based at Jaguar Land Rover Castle Bromwich site (Birmingham)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced supervisor to work on-site at Jaguar Land Rover Castle Bromwich for a specialist automotive provider; you'll be supervising a small team of 7 engineers working in a KPI driven environment. The supervisor position will be working to deadlines and ensuring that stock levels are adequate for the production runs expected by Jaguar Land Rover.
We are looking for the following for the supervisor role:
- Experienced of supervising a small team in a high volume environment
- Able to use Excel to create production and KPI reports
- Capable of liaising with customers on-site
- Driving licence holder
- FLT licence holder (not essential)
The supervisor role is working for a company that produce specialist batteries for various sectors so there could be some hands on repairing of batteries also. The company are offering the following for the supervisor role:
- Good basic salary
- Good benefits package
- Day shift (hours being 0830-1700 Mon-Fri)
- Ongoing training (internal and external)
The closing date for applications is the 8th March with a view to attend an interview week commencing 12th March at our office in Stourbridge.
If this supervisor role is of interest, then apply now by contacting Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.