Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Up to £52000.00 per annum + pension, bonus & benefits package
over 1 year ago
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than €500m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineering Supervisor to join this market leading, multi-national company wat their brand new state of the art .com distribution centre at a household brand name's distribution centre in Castle Donington.
This Site Engineering Supervisor job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa 52,000/year. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused Engineering Management professionals as soon as possible.
- Organise / assist in breakdown maintenance of site automation as required
- Organise Planned Preventative Maintenance of automation equipment
- Organise / assist in breakdown reports and shift logs including any issues arising on shift which may have or had an effect on the performance of the site equipment and / or the maintenance department
- Attend daily meetings & liaise with operations to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
- Organise / undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
- Organise / assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
- Provide / assist facility maintenance cover when necessary
- Organise / manage spare parts and warranty components
- Deputise for the Site Manager
- Any other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of this role
Qualification's / Skills / Experience
- A recognised engineering qualification (ONC minimum) ideally HNC or above
- Hold an IOSH certificate
- Hold a recognised apprenticeship in an engineering field
- Computer Literate, MS Office / CMMS systems
- Have experience in managing teams ranging from 4-16 staff
- A team player with excellent problem solving skills
- Full driving licence
- Act as an ambassador for the business
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers, colleagues & managers.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls (PLC's) Ideally Siemens S7
- Physically fit and able to work at height
- Starting salary of £52,000
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Days role - Monday to Friday
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
- 25 days paid holiday rising with length of service and good attendance records
This is an exciting job opportunity for an aspiring Engineering supervisor with experience of working within an automated FMCG or logistics environment based in a commutable distance of the Castle Donington area to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad. This will be part of a brand new team in a state of the art .com distribution centre that will be opening later in 2019.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.