Position - Site Supervisor/Manager
Location - Various - on customer sites across the UK
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 depending on skills, relevant industry knowledge & experience
We have an exciting Site Supervisor/Manager vacancy for an enthusiastic and determined individual. You should have a background in engineering with strong management skills, have drive, determination and be able to supervise and manage large teams of contractors/sub-contractors on customer sites across the UK.
Key experience required for the Site Supervisor/Manager
- Experience of site supervision/management of large teams on installation & capital plant assembly projects.
- HND/Degree in Engineering or relevant industry experience with installation of capital plant equipment (conveyor systems, gantry systems, industrial machinery, robotics)
- Required Industry experience from Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Automated Warehousing, or similar sector.
- H&S/qualified in NEBOSH or IOSH.
- Can interpret and work from engineering drawings.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on time and to budget.
This Site Supervisor/Manager vacancy will require you to work on customer sites across the UK. You could be on customer sites for several weeks therefore an appreciation for working away from home & staying away from family will be expected. Location will vary from project to project. Your location is not essential so long as you can travel & work on customer sites. Travel/accommodation will be provided when you are required to stay away from home.
To apply for this Site Supervisor/Manager vacancy please email your up dated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.