Site Engineering Manager
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary £47,380/year starting salary
Excellent pension, benefits and CPD
A truly innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet, growing fast and turning over more than €500m revenue year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Engineering Supervisors / Managers to join this market leading, multi-national company at their brand-new state of the art UK clothing brands automated distribution and logistics hub in Peterborough.
This Site Engineering Supervisor job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa £47,380/year working Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused multi skilled maintenance engineering management professionals as soon as possible.
- Organise breakdown maintenance of site automation as required
- Organise Planned Preventative Maintenance of automation equipment
- Organise breakdown reports and shift logs
- Attend daily meetings & liaise with operations and customer to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
- Organise project installation work including cost reduction activities
- Provide facility maintenance cover when necessary
- Organise / manage spare parts and warranty components
- Deputise for the Site Manager
- A recognised engineering qualification HNC or equivalent
- IOSH certificate
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Computer Literate, MS Office / CMMS systems
- Experience in man management
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess a full current driving licence
- Capacity to learn company admin procedures, and how to complete worksheets, time sheets etc
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls (PLC’s) Ideally Siemens S7
- Physically fit and able to work at height
- Starting salary of £47,380/year
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- 08:00 – 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Company mobile phone
- Mobile phone, uniform etc
- Site based – Peterborough PE2
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
This is an exciting career progression job opportunity for Engineering supervisor / management professionals local to Peterborough to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.