Site Services Manager
Industry/Sector: Manufacturing and Engineering
A new Site Services Manager is required for a well-established manufacturing organisation. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, who will be responsible for managing and coordinating duties of installation teams, surveyors and customer service teams. This Site Services Manager role is suitable for candidates who are extremely keen to maintain and drive improvements throughout the company and has previous experience of working within facilities management, technical documentation and contracts.
The role of Site Services Manager will include the following:
- Ensure that all current and future required documentation is issued to Installation and Customer Services Installation teams and return back from site, completed, signed in a timely manner
- Provide data to Contracts Department for site durations
- Manage fittings teams to ensure installation is undertaken with maximum efficiency
- Manage Surveyors to ensure surveys are accurate and completed in a timely manner, ensuring the current and ongoing business needs are met.
- Manage the Customer Services Technical Engineer(s), ensuring relevant resource is provided and coordinated with the Customer Services department/personnel
The suitable candidate for Site Services Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- Enthusiasm with a willingness to take ownership of the tasks and responsibilities given to this position, with the drive and flexibility to look ahead and plan accordingly.
- Ability to cope with technical information.
- Well organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Excellent numerical, literacy and ICT skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use own initiative and to prioritise a demanding workload. Demonstrate a positive attitude to all undertakings.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental aspects of both my client and its interested parties.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of site services and installation management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Site Services Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.