FM Services Director
£800/day (can be flexible)
6 month contract
A Site Services Director with experience in managing both hard and soft services is required to join a leading organisation within the chemical and renewable energy sector. This will be a minimum six month contract with potential for extension.
- The three sites are based in Royston and London. The main site is located in Royston, so you will ideally be based here, however can be flexible as long as happy to commute between London and Royston
- You need to be a Senior Facilities Professional with experience of a chemical (if possible) manufacturing facility with COMAH status
- You will have extensive knowledge of managing Hard and Soft services
- A strategic approach is needed, but also happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the operational issues that arise
- You will also have experience of high level office movement, as you will be helping with an office move to another site in London
- Strong change management and excellent leadership skills
If you are interested, and feel you have suitable experience and knowledge in order to fulfil this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.