A Service Engineer Administration Team Leader is required with knowledge of scheduling engineer site visits and achieving customer SLAs and team KPIs. Candidates with experience of a commercial and domestic service engineer function would be well received.
Due to Maternity Leave this company, an instantly recognisable world leader across technology, based in Manchester requires an experienced Service Engineer Administration Team Leader with experience of developing their team for a new Fixed Term Contract.
As a Service Engineer Administration Team Leader, you will be required to:
- Ensure all site visits are correctly scheduled, conducted on time, recorded and validated. You will liaise with the engineers daily re their visits, and this will include supporting re any issues and ensuring visit reports are received on time every time.
- Ensure effective delivery of customer service and related targets in line with SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensure customer requests for site visits, domestic and commercial, are handled efficiently.
- Deliver effective team management to include development through 1-2-1s, team meetings and personal development planning.
The Service Engineer Administration Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven experience in a similar environment.
- IT literacy to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Time management and multi-tasking experience, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of leading a team in a Service Engineering environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Manchester-based technology and engineering company will offer you:
- A competitive salary, negotiable up to circa £26k.
- Access to a discretionary bonus scheme, health-care and dental schemes and pension.
- Other benefits to include discounts on company products, and other benefits such as reduced price access to local gyms.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of managing a team of administrators within a service engineering environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Site Engineer Administration Team Leader role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.