Manchester, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Site Services Administration Team Leader
Salary Range: up to £26k plus bonus and benefits
Customer service, administration, leadership, IT, coordination, communication, problem solving
Our Client, is a market leader in providing heating, cooling and ventilation solutions, is looking for an Administration Team Leader to ensure that all customer service level agreements and team key performance indicators are achieved relating to scheduling, delivery and reporting of site activity for both commercial and residential customers. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to maternity cover this company requires a self-motivated individual with strong business experience for a new fixed term contract role for 12 months. As a Site Services Administration Team Leader you will be required to:
- Develop all members of the Site Services Administration Team through performance management and personal development plans
- Ensure compliance to all After Sales systems and procedures relevant to Site Services that are detailed in ISO 9001 procedures
- Ensure customer requests for site visits are handled efficiently
The Site Services Administration Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Manchester based company will offer you:
- Up to £26,000 Salary plus bonus and benefits
- Career development, progression, client facing, management and leadership, etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 167.