Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently recruiting a number of Site Reliability Engineers at varying levels for a global engineering services provider that supply IT, Engineering and Project Management expertise into a vast range of industries. This position is providing Site Reliability Engineering services to a Point of Sale team that are responsible for technology and IT systems support for an industry leading retail client.
The successful applicant will be responsible for crafting solutions to enhance product delivery by creating architecture and leading distributed computer platforms and application services.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the issue, design and implement the proper solution and work with the engineering team to properly test and deploy changes.
- Guiding applications through the software delivery lifecycle.
- Deploying code from development into production
- Writing programs using a high-level programming language such as Java or Python
- Development of functional requirements and technical specifications.
Required Qualifications and experience
- Excellent communication skills, preference will be given to candidate that speak an additional European language.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation
- Demonstrable experience using a high-level programming language such as Java or Python.
- Experienced user of Databases & SQL
- A good understanding of Linux Operating Systems
- Understanding of networking protocols and components DNS, TCP/IP and Load Balancing.
Interviews for the Site Reliability Engineer will commence as soon as possible. If you are interested in the Site Reliability Engineer positions, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.