Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
almost 2 years ago
Title: Site M&E Installation Fitter
We are currently recruiting for our client for a Site M&E Installation Fitter to work on M&E assembly, installation and repairs of equipment working in our client's factory, on site at Sewage Treatment Works, Water Treatment Works and other related industries.
- The role requires a dynamic individual with good inter-personnel and management skills across cultures.
- Assemble and inspection of mechanical equipment in our factory.
- Installation/commissioning of equipment on site and to head up site teams as required.
- To communicate with clients on site and make a contribution to the profitability of the business.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- To assist with assembly of all Group products in our client's factory as and when required.
- Site Installation, Maintenance & Commissioning of Group products in a safe manner.
- Carrying out site surveys while observing safe working practices for which you have or will been trained if required.
- Slinger/Signaler banksman.
- Site van operation and maintenance including first aid box.
- Daily inspection of tooling, safety and lifting equipment.
- Responsible for Health & Safety.
- Liaise with designers and company management.
- Responsible for high standard of work on site.
- Report writing and site surveys as required.
- Equipment examination and records.
- Passing judgment on error reason; i.e. design/manufacturing or installation error.
- Support manufacturing needs in factory as required.
- Acting as lead man to/with subcontractors where required.
- Contributing to the satisfactory completion of:-
- Induction Training for new starters.
- Time sheets and commissioning sign off documents.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAM's).
- Installation site specific scope pack.
- Pre-Install check list for all known products.
- Work delivery dispatch notice document (describing type of vehicle required).
- Equipment calibration/safety
Qualifications, Experience and Profile:
- CSCS, Site Operative.
- Confined Space Medium Risk.
- CPCS Slinger/Banksman, Signaller.
- National Water Hygiene Card etc.
- Abrasive Wheels (within last 3 years).
- PASMA Tower users.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment