almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Site Engineer / Plant Fitter
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer / Plant Fitter to work at our client's site near Loughborough, the role will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance work on off road plant and plant equipment.
- Carrying out all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on off road plant and equipment on site.
- Involved in the delivery of continuous improvement in repair and maintenance performance and cost / value control.
- Work closely with the Team Leader to support the planning of tasks, continually improve maintenance strategies.
- Manage local consumable and parts stocks and support the training and development of the local engineer resource.
- Working for the UK's leading engineering support services organisation, our client will also provide you with all the training, support and benefits that you would expect from a global company.
- Significant experience with heavy plant and equipment engineering in mining and aggregates, or allied, industry.
- Time served plant engineer in both the workshop and field.
- Experience of working within a culturally strong SHEQ environment.
- Time served Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) Mechanic, ideally in a hard rock quarrying/mining application.
- Recognised automotive, construction plant or engineering technical qualification, as a time served engineer in both the workshop and field.
- Have a qualification in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or professional experience.
- A full UK Driving Licence is required and LGV licence is desirable.
- A Quarry Safety Passport or an equivalent health and safety qualification is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.