- Site Engineer - Warehouse Automation
- €50,000/starting salary
- Days/shifts flexible
- Excellent benefits package
- Multi-faceted maintenance role with growth potential
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4iR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than 500 euros year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
A rare career and potentially career defining opportunity has arisen for an experienced and versatile multi-skilled engineer to join my clients, a market leader in the Warehouse Automation space. We are currently beginning the process of setting up a high-spec, high value Automated Warehouse system for a prestigious world-renowned client known throughout the fashion and jewellery industries at a site close to Dublin airport.
To oversee this growth project, we are looking to speak with experienced multi-skilled engineering professionals with relevant automation solutions experience (or similar) to join and play an instrumental part of this new project that will be evolve into one of the most advanced automated systems in the country responsible for a number of future hires and a key project for the business.
The site engineer will possess proven experience of dealing with electro-mechanical faults, repairs and preventative maintenance operations within an automated logistics environment and deliver world class maintenance processes within a highly automated logistics system, providing high standards of equipment reliability and system technical availability.
Flexibility and an aspirational attitude towards your career development will be key to success within this small, dynamic, highly efficient, effective yet growing engineering team.
- 1st level support - error correction within the logistics system
- Electrical, Mechanical, pneumatic, fault finding and repairs
- Planned maintenance of the automated logistic system
- Monitoring the technical operation of the logistic system
- Inspections and condition monitoring of installed equipment
- Efficient and effective equipment breakdown recovery
- Escalation management of equipment/system incidents
- Interaction with customer management
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Management of spare parts including
- Compliance with health and safety regulations and customer standards/regulations
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Management of control systems (PLC, WCS, WMS) and industrial field bus systems (e.g. ASi, Profibus)
- Completed a time served apprenticeship in an Electrical/Mechanical discipline (minimum standard of NVQ Level 3)
- Understanding of Non-Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Understanding of PLC's and their function (beneficial)
- Understanding of WMS, WCS systems (beneficial)
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge (beneficial)
- Computer literate
- Reliable, responsible and organised
- Flexible in hours worked - predominately days based
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work at height
- Adaptable to change
- €50,000/year starting salary
- Excellent employee benefits package
- OT available where required
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- Training available both on site and across UK
- Scope for career development into leadership and management positions both in Ireland and across the UK/globally
This is an excellent company to work for, full of enthusiastic and personable, passionate, purposeful and supportive staff and management - operating in one of the most profitable and fast-growing sectors in the world of engineering today. If you feel that the above applies to and is of interest to then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now with your up to date CV or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.