- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61630
£32,000 to £40,000 plus 6% Bonus & Benefits
A growing food manufacturing company are looking for a Site Electrician to manage the site electrical systems and facilities maintenance. You will be an experienced Site Electrician with experience working within a fast paced environment and possess knowledge of control panels, low & high voltage.
As a Site Electrician your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Planning and following through testing, inspection and preventative maintenance of new and existing electrical installations throughout the site.
- Maintain electrical installation whilst complying with current UK regulations.
- Ensure that all new and existing documentation is up to date and compliant.
- Perform any preventative maintenance and corrective actions as and when requested, whilst identifying and resolving inefficiencies and potential electrical problems.
- Confidentially manage subcontractors during visits from beginning to end, along with any installation of new electrical equipment.
- Ability to wire, assemble, and layout electrical systems in a neat and professional manner wiring specifications.
An exciting opportunity for a Site Electrician with the following.
- Apprentice trained Electrician with 17th or 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Knowledge of switchboards and control panels.
- Be able to define and design electrical equipment to be installed.
- Knowledge of High or Low voltage equipment.
- Great attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Site Electrician with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.