Job Title: Site Development Engineer
Location: Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
Drawing up project specifications, identifying and bench marking sub-contractors for suitability of works, Coordination of projects, budget, timing and resource.
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Responsibilities as a Site Development Engineer:
* Drawing up project specifications.
* Identifying and bench marking sub-contractors for suitability of works.
* Coordination of projects, budget, timing and resource.
* Generation and validating project files.
* Ensure all works complied in line with current legislation.
* Preparation, justification and submission for CS expenditures.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Ability to think logically with excellent problem solving skills.
* Able to work on your own and under own initiative.
* Sense of urgency.
* Ability to use AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication at all levels.
What's in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
If you are interested in this Site Development Engineer position, please apply now. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.