- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59173
12-month Fixed Term contract £20,000- £22,000
Located – Coventry
A Site Administrator is required to join a global business based in Coventry with experience of working in HR Administration, in this role you will be responsible for all administrative duties including personnel, payroll and purchasing. Candidates with good experience of working in Admin/HR environments will be well received.
Due to maternity leave this fantastic company, based in Coventry requires a Site Administrator to join the team for a brand-new 12-month fixed term opportunity where you will be working in a fast-paced environment.
As the Site Administrator, you will be required to:
- Support management in preparing daily, weekly, and monthly payroll
- Collating, checking overtime, lateness, and attendance reports
- Raising of purchase requisitions
- Administration of the site and attendance system
- Assisting the management team with any admin tasks
- General admin work
- Maintaining records accurately
The Site Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Strong Administration skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to develop or gain experience within a HR environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Site Administrator position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.