4 months ago
Simulation Engineer – ADAS – Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Simulation Engineer – ADAS is required for a flourishing department working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles. The successful candidate will assist the Controls and Software Teams, in a range of simulation activities.
As Simulation Engineer - ADAS – you will be required to
- Develop and maintain HiL/ SiL simulations for ADAS and autonomous driving testing.
- Contribute to ADAS system requirements, software requirements and design.
- Verification and Validation Testing
- Supplier management and working with start-up companies to introduce new simulation technologies.
- Occasional limited travel to India
As Simulation Engineer - ADAS you will have
- Extensive technical experience in the area of IPG CarMaker
- Experience of software development cycles from requirements capture to implementation and maintenance.
- Deep experience of environment level HiL/SiL simulators.
- Python, Labview or Matlab/Simulink.
- Working knowledge of Linux and C++ for safety critical applications.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced Simulation Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.