- Sector: Power
- Function: Operations
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60280
Job Title: Shift Team Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Shift Team Manager to work for our client at their energy from waste facility in Coventry.
The suitable candidate will be involved in supervising a team of operations technicians and will be responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the plant, which will including Steam Boilers, Steam Turbines, Flue Gas Treatment, Water Treatment, and Heat Exchangers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising a multi skilled team of operation technician across the facility
- Responsible for ensuing the plant is working within health, safety and environmental guidelines maintaining maximum throughout and electrical generation
- As Senior Authorised Person, you will be responsible for the preparation and issue of safety documents and ensuring staff and contractors work to all safety regulations
The ideal candidate will have gained experience as a Shift Team Leader (STL) within a similar facility and Senior Authorised Person within a process environment.
Experience within the following sectors:
- Waste to Energy
- Oil & Gas
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.