- Sector: Energy
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 06 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59712
Job Title: Shift Operations Technician (Energy from Waste)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Shift Operations Technician to work for our client at their energy from waste facility in Coventry.
The suitable candidate will an integral member of their Operations team and will be involved in the responsible for safe and efficient of the plant operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant including Steam Boilers, Steam Turbines, Flue Gas Treatment, Water Treatment, and Heat Exchangers.
- The ideal candidate will have gained experience in Power, Waste to Energy, Marine, Chemical, Oil & Gas, or Petrochemical industries either working as an Operations technician or as an engineering technician (electrical or mechanical).
- Must have boiler and steam turbine experience.
- Mechanical or electrical fitting skills would be an advantage although not essential
- Also involved in undertaking PPM schedules and breakdown repairs activities.
Experience within the following sectors:
- Waste to Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Mechanical Fitting
- Undertaking PPM Schedules
- Breakdown Repairs
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.