Job Title: Shift Operations Technician
Permanent Salary: £33,800 p/a during initial training on dayshift+ Excellent Pension Package & Productivity Bonus
£40.5-£47.5k on shift after further successful training
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Shift Operations Technician to work for our client at their site in the West Midlands, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy team, and looking for someone with experience on Steam Boilers, Steam Turbines and Flue Gas Treatment.
- You will be an integral member of a team of Operations Technicians on shifts and will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant
- Working with the following plant equipment including: Steam Boilers, Steam Turbines, Flue Gas Treatment, Water Treatment, and Heat Exchangers.
- The ideal candidate will have gained experience in Power, Waste to Energy, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Marine industries either working as an Operator or Production Technician.
- Ideally having boiler and steam turbine experience.
- Mechanical fitting skills would be an advantage although not essential, to undertake PPM schedules and breakdown repairs.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.