Due to a member of staff's relocation, we have an opportunity for a multi skilled (mechanical bias) maintenance engineer to join a market leading, multi-national company working within the automated warehousing field at a household brand name's distribution centre in the Leicester area.
This mechanical maintenance shift engineer job comes with a basic salary of £35,000/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and ambitious multi skilled mechanical maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible so if you feel like you are ready to join a market leader who can reward quality work and loyalty with unbeatable career development opportunities and endless training and development then please get in touch!
The position requires a wide range of skills including:
- Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required
- Carry out PPM of automation equipment and first line fixes
- Complete breakdown reports and shift logs
- Using CMMS (training available)
- Liaise with production to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
- Undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
- Assist in project installation work and upgrades
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 or ONC/BTEC or City and Guilds in appropriate subjects Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of PLC's (desired but not essential)
Please note that this position will involve working on a Panama shift pattern that includes no more than three shifts on before two rest days and no more than two weekends worked per month.
This is an exciting, Leicester based job opportunity for multi skilled mechanical bias maintenance engineering professionals to join a market leading automation systems provider where you can expect to become a key team member with a long term view to your professional development throughout your career. If you would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121. Otherwise, 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978.
The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.