Monday – Friday 11am – 8pm & 8pm – 5am
£35,000 + Paid Overtime
An Electro- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is now required with a good experience of dealing with faults and preventative maintenance. Candidates with experience of the warehouse or industrial industry would be well received.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
- Complete reactive repairs
- Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner
- Service and repair of installed products
- Interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls
- Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
- Follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
The Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum - NVQ 3 or similar recognised qualification in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering
- Good Mechanical experience – understanding of Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Good Electrical experience - understanding of PLC’s and their function
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
This is excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working with automated machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience this Watford based company will offer you a salary of £30,000 plus £5,000 shift allowance and paid overtime.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Zowie at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446121 or 07392114099 quoting reference 54838. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.