A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4i.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than 500 euros year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced multi skilled engineer to join this market leading, multi-national company within the residence at a household brand name's distribution centre in West Yorkshire.
This maintenance Shift Engineer job opportunity comes with a basic salary of £39,000/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible.
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing
- Working against a time-frame to complete reactive repairs
- Service and repair current installed products in a timely manner
- Interpreting electrical circuit diagrams and work with motor controls
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawings
- Operate hand tools and assemble parts onto equipment
- Appreciation of control systems
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of Non Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Understanding of and experience of PLC's and their function
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge beneficial
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills
- £39,000/year (inc shift allowance)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- OT regularly available (paid 1.5 Monday to Saturday and 2.0 on Sundays)
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
- 20 shifts (240 hours) of paid holiday rising with length of service and good attendance records
Please note that this position will involve working on a Panama shift pattern which includes 12-hour day and night shifts.
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad. If you would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121. Otherwise, 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978.
The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.