Up to £43000.00 per annum + pension, OT & benefits package, CPD
almost 2 years ago
We are recruiting for a number multi skilled maintenance engineers to join a global market leader in the provision of automated warehouse systems at one of their resident distribution centres in the Peterborough area.
You would be joining a team of multi skilled engineering professionals who take responsibility for the maintenance and upgrading of an integrated automated picking/decant/packing system within a distribution warehouse in Peterborough.
The multi skilled Shift Engineer's role will consist of:
- Planned and reactive maintenance on all equipment on installed equipment.
- Supporting maintenance activities on site, speed of response and quality of repair and standards of workmanship and reporting.
- To provide maintenance support on all aspects of the installed automated system.
- Carry out PPM of automation equipment to the required standard
- To work within a team of site technicians and third-party repair companies on their activities on site.
- Complete breakdown reports and shift reports including any issues arising on shift which may have an impact on the performance of the site equipment and/or the maintenance department
- Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
- Apprenticeship trained
- NVQ/BTEC Level 3 in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance and inspection experience
- Good electrical fault-finding skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations or equivalent (desirable)
- IOSH and/or pneumatic experience (desirable)
- PLC experience (desirable)
This role will include working on a varied Panama shift pattern.
In exchange for your hard work and professionalism we can offer the following:
- Starting salary of £43,000/year (inc shift allowance)
- Excellent pension and personal employee benefits package
- OT widely available (1.5 Monday - Saturday & 2.0 on Sunday's)
- Best in industry training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
- A clean and organised automated warehousing environment
- An opportunity to develop within the ever-growing automated warehousing industry with a market leader who specialise in providing cutting edge automated solutions to premium brand names the world over
If you hold the relevant qualifications and feel that you are ready for an opportunity to join a market leader in automated warehousing as a multi skilled maintenance engineer and then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' with your up to date CV or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121 for more information.