Panama 24/7 shift pattern: Days (06:00 - 18:00) Nights (18:00 - 06:00)
Salary £44,140/year starting salary
A truly innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet, growing fast and turning over more than €500m revenue year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced multi skilled engineers to join this market leading, multi-national company within the residence at a brand new state of the art UK household brand name's automated distribution and logistics hub in Peterborough.
This maintenance Shift Engineer job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa £44,140/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible.
- Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation
- Carry out PPM of automation equipment
- Complete breakdown reports and shift reports
- Liaise with operations to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
- Undertake improvement, repairs and modifications to automated system
- Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
- NVQ/BTEC Level 3 In an Electrical/Mechanical discipline
- Pneumatic Experience
- Experience or understanding of PLCs
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance and inspection experience.
- 3 phase, Single Phase knowledge.
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Computer Literate (including MS Excel)
- Starting salary of £44,140/year (inc shift allowance)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- Company mobile phone
- OT regularly available - not mandatory
- Site based only - Peterborough location
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
- 22 shifts (240 hours) of paid holiday rising with length of service and good attendance records
Please note that this position will from next year involve working on a Panama shift pattern which includes 12-hour day and night shifts.
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals local to Peterborough to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.