An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced multi skilled engineers to join a market leading, multi-national company working within the automated warehousing industry at their flagship residence in Milton Keynes.
This maintenance Shift Engineer job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa £40,000/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible.
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing
- Working against a time-frame to complete reactive repairs
- Service and repair current installed products in a timely manner
- Interpreting electrical circuit diagrams and work with motor controls
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawings
- Operate hand tools and assemble parts onto equipment
- Appreciation of control systems
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of Non Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Experience using PLCs and their function
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge and strong diagnosis and fault-finding skills
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of working within automated environment such as logistics/manufacturing or similar in a shift based environment
- £40,000/year (inc shift allowance)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- OT regularly available (paid 1.5 and 2.0 on Sundays, Bank Holidays and between 00:00 - 06:00 any other day)
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
Please note that this position will involve working on a Panama shift pattern which includes 12-hour day and night shifts. Only two weekends working per month.
This is an exciting and rare job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals within a commutable distance of Milton Keynes to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121. Otherwise, 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978.
The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.