A truly innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet, growing fast and turning over more than €500m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical background to join a global market leader in the provision of automated warehouse systems at their resident distribution centre in the Corby area.
You will be joining a team of multi skilled engineering staff who take responsibility for the maintenance and upgrading of an integrated automated picking / packing system within a state of the art distribution warehouse in Corby.
Key Responsibilities for a multi skilled Shift Engineer:
- Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required
- Carry out PPM of automation equipment to the required standard
- Complete breakdown reports and shift reports including any issues arising on shift which may have an impact on the performance of the site equipment and/or the maintenance department
- Undertake improvement, repairs and modifications
- Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
- Apprenticeship trained
- NVQ/BTEC Level 3 in an Engineering discipline
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance and inspection experience
- Good electrical fault finding skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations or equivalent (desirable)
- IOSH and/or pneumatic experience (desirable)
- PLC experience (desirable)
This role will include working on a varied double-days (Monday to Friday) shift pattern which will consist of the following rotation:
- Week 1 - 06:00 - 14:00
- Week 2 - 14:00 - 22:00
- Week 3 - 16:00 - 00:00
Overtime is available on weekends or to cover staff absence at 1.5 Monday - Saturday & 2.0 on Sundays.
In exchange for your hard work and professionalism we can offer the following:
- Starting salary of £35,985/year
- Excellent pension and personal employee benefits package
- 25 shifts annual leave (rising over length of service)
- OT regularly available (1.5 Monday - Saturday & 2.0 on Sunday's)
- Best in industry training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
- A clean and organised automated warehousing environment
- An opportunity to develop within the ever-growing automated warehousing industry with a market leader who specialise in providing cutting edge automated solutions to premium brand names globally
If you hold the relevant qualifications and feel that you are ready for an opportunity to join a market leader in automated warehousing as a multi skilled maintenance engineer and consider yourself to have a strong electrical background then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' with your up to date CV or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121 for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.