£30k per year + 5000 shift allowance
Shift Engineer - Watford - Automation
Shifts - including occasional weekend work
£30,000 p.a + £5000 shift allowance
A shift Engineer is required to join a leading supplier of integrated intralogistics systems. If you are an engineer with electro-mechanical skills looking to work in an advanced warehouse automation environment, click on the link to apply.
Shift Engineer Responsibilities:
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
- Electrical Fault-Finding
- Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
- Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
- Service and repair current installed products and show hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
Shift Engineer Skills & Experiences:
- Educated to NVQ/BTEC Level 3 in an engineering discipline
- 3 years’ experience in logistics automation
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance and inspection.
- 3 phase, Single Phase, 24/48V DC knowledge.
- Electrical drawing navigation
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Understanding of PLC’s and their function is beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.