Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
£Negotiable Plus Benefits (Panama Shift)
Maintenance, Electrical, Shift, PLC, TPM, PPM, Pneumatic, Manufacturing, Breakdown, Problem Solving
Are you a Shift Engineer with a hands on approach to proactive and reactive maintenance within a fast moving manufacturing environment covering all electrical and mechanical maintenance, seeking a new and challenging opportunity? If yes this opportunity could be for you!
As a Shift Engineer you will be charged with both proactive and reactive maintenance across a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment to support production demands. As a Shift Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Completion of machine PPMs to the agreed schedule and standard.
- Actively participate in TPM activities.
- Respond to breakdown repairs, working closely with the Team Leader on shift.
- Document all work completed each shift.
- Book out all parts and consumables as used.
- Undertake training where required.
- Develop knowledge of the production processes, plant equipment and manufacturing systems to assist in fault finding.
- Participate in a risk assessment role across the site.
- Working on a 12 hour shift rota days/nights (2 days on, 3 off, 2 nights on, 2 off, 3 days on, 2 off, 2 nights on, 3 off)
As a Shift Engineer youwill require the following skills and experience:
- Fault Finding capability and problem resolution techniques
- Electrical / mechanical maintenance and engineering background
- Knowledge of PLC and Pneumatic diagnostic and rectification work
- Total Preventative Maintenance (knowledge and experience)
- Maintenance of plant equipment within a face paced manufacturing environment (FMCG, Automotive, etc)
- Health & Safety
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance, happy to work shifts and have good problem solving skills across electrical and mechanical systems within a high volume manufacturing environment and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Shift Engineer, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.