Competitive Plus Benefits
£Negotiable Plus Benefits (Panama Shift)
Maintenance, Electrical, Shift, PLC, TPM, PPM, Pneumatic, Manufacturing, Breakdown, Problem Solving
Are you a Shift Engineer with a hands on approach to proactive and reactive maintenance within a fast moving manufacturing environment covering all electrical and mechanical maintenance, seeking a new and challenging opportunity? If yes this opportunity could be for you!
As a Shift Engineer you will be charged with both proactive and reactive maintenance across a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment to support production demands. As a Shift Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Completion of machine PPMs to the agreed schedule and standard.
- Actively participate in TPM activities.
- Respond to breakdown repairs, working closely with the Team Leader on shift.
- Document all work completed each shift.
- Book out all parts and consumables as used.
- Undertake training where required.
- Develop knowledge of the production processes, plant equipment and manufacturing systems to assist in fault finding.
- Participate in a risk assessment role across the site.
- Working on a 12 hour shift rota days/nights (2 days on, 3 off, 2 nights on, 2 off, 3 days on, 2 off, 2 nights on, 3 off)
As a Shift Engineer youwill require the following skills and experience:
- Fault Finding capability and problem resolution techniques
- Electrical / mechanical maintenance and engineering background
- Knowledge of PLC and Pneumatic diagnostic and rectification work
- Total Preventative Maintenance (knowledge and experience)
- Maintenance of plant equipment within a face paced manufacturing environment (FMCG, Automotive, etc)
- Health & Safety
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.