We have a requirement for 3 multi skilled maintenance engineers to join a market leading, multi-national company working within the automated warehousing field at a household brand name's distribution centre in the West Yorkshire area.
This maintenance team engineer job comes with a basic salary of £34,000/year plus £5,000 shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and ambitious multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible.
The position requires a wide range of skills including:
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing
- Working against a time-frame to complete reactive repairs
- Service and repair current installed products in a timely manner
- Interpreting electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawings
- Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
- Appreciation of control systems
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of Non Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Understanding of PLC's and their function
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge beneficial
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills
Please note that this position will involve working on a Panama shift pattern.
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad. If you would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121. Otherwise, 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978.
The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.