With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. They have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
Today, they are an international business with a great world-wide reputation and a brand name known and trusted throughout the globe. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
"Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!"
Due to market expansion. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious entry level engineer based in Bedfordshire to join one of the UK's leading field service operations specialising in IT system and scale service solutions as a Service Engineer.
The successful candidate will be trained as a Service Engineer to provide service to a prestigious retail customer base throughout the Bedfordshire area. You will be trained to diagnose, maintain, fix, swap or install IT hardware and similar equipment with full product training, documentation and support been provided to the successful candidate.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, field based position and a technical qualification are preferred, but not essential.
Requirements of the role:
- Enthusiastic with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously to targets
- Customer focused
- To attend customer sites in order to repair or install IT, technical and mechanical equipment
- Have some prior experience or training in some form of hardware or electro mechanical field
- Completing a detailed and accurate reports where required
- Local to Bedfordshire
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £19,000/year starting salary rising per quarter to £27,000/year after 9-month training plan completed
- Regular pay progression available
- Company car
- Company pension scheme (available for personal use)
- Commission based incentive scheme
- 26 days annual holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- 37.5 hours per week, with a 1 week in 3 on-call rota
- Employer enhanced, contributed company pension scheme up to 11%
- Permanent position in a large group of companies offering long term career development opportunities
This entry level Service Engineer opportunity presents as an excellent vacancy for an entry-level or equivalent professional based in Bedfordshire who is looking for an opportunity to develop a stimulating and dynamic engineering career within a highly reputable service and manufacturing brand. If you have some previous electro mechanical training or experience and feel ready for a challenge within the automated engineering sector then we would like to hear from you. Please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.