Title: Service Support Engineer
Salary: £21,000 p/a (Increasing after training)
We are currently recruiting for an Service Support Engineer to work for our client across the Northamptonshire area, the role will be providing service support and carrying out planned regular battery watering and maintenance contracts at customer sites.
- Assist Service Technicians as and when directed.
- Carry out field based repairs to clients brands and competitor batteries.
- Install new batteries when required.
- Fit and monitor battery data recording units when required.
- Carry out battery and charger surveys on customer sites.
- Through the awareness of customer needs promote clients products and services.
Knowledge, Training and Qualifications:
- A background including 2 to 3 years of experience working with industrial batteries.
- Topping batteries with water and minor maintenance.
- Battery installation.
- High level of professionalism when working with people to create and maintain positive working relationships.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.