£33k - 37k per year + Bonus Scheme + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Company Pension (Salary Exchange)
9 months ago
Service/ Project Engineer
UK Travel – Occasional nights away from home
£33,000 - £37,000 + Car Allowance + Company Bonus + Paid Overtime + Company Pension (Salary Exchange)
An Electrical/ Electronic Engineer is now required with a good experience of installation and commissioning. Candidates with experience of working with auto indentation and vision systems would be well received.
As a Service/ Project Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Establish and maintain knowledge of Auto Identification Vision products, their support and their applications
- Carry out preventative maintenance, support, repair and breakdown visits
- Carry out all aspects of system installation, commissioning and support
- Ensure all visit reports are dealt with according to the standards
- Build, maintain and develop strong links with customers
- Work closely with Manager, Project Manager and Admin of the Team to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare and deliver training for customers and employees
The Service/ Project Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- BTEC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or a background and / or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar industrial role in the UK
- Experience with Auto Ident and/or Vision applications and/or controls
- PLC experience and commissioning using GUI
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent, fluent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manners
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn new technology
- Outgoing Team player, able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility with working hours and able and prepared to travel (occasionally outside the UK), stay away overnight and occasionally work at nights and weekends
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering to join a well-established company that provides intelligent electronic solutions to distribution centres and airports to mention just a few.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £33,000 - £37,000 plus overtime (travel is paid door to door), 21% bonus scheme, car allowance, private healthcare, pension scheme (Salary Exchange) and ongoing training. Along with 22 days annual holiday in addition to Bank and National holidays, going up every year by 1 day until a maximum of 35 days.
This is a homebased role and you are expected to stay away from home from time to time. We are keen to hear from engineers living from within and around Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury, Bicester and Oxford.
Demand for this role will undoubtably be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the right experience and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Charles Cureton on 01384446105 quoting reference 54989.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.