Service and Sales Technical Administrator
Automotive Testing industry.
Our client, a Global Engineering Company who develop, simulate and test Automotive technology require a Service/Sales Support Coordinator.
Duties of the Service and Sales Technical Administrator.
- Provide sales and service support to the Customer Service Business Manager.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and internal sales and service personnel.
- To proactively work for the continuous improvement of the service sales team.
- Gather customer requirements and specification documents.
- Provide suitable information of customer budgets.
- Support customers through requirement specification phase.
- Align final offer documents.
Skills & experience required - Service and Sales Technical Administrator:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and general I.T literacy.
- Automotive or Electrical engineering background would be preferred.
- Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- A solid team player showing commitment, flexibility, self-motivation and a passion for the job.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281