£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
about 2 years ago
Service Operations Coordinator
£30,000 plus excellent benefits
This UK based manufacturing business is a specialist supplier to the FMCG and food processing industries. Due to a restructure in the business, the organisation has asked us to search for a well organised and impactful Service Operations Co-ordinate to drive change, highlight process improvement and to seek out Continuous Improvement opportunities to increase efficiency's.
You will provide administrative support for the UK Service & Aftermarket Team and Customers. Develop and Implement new processes to enhance the customer experience and the provision of World Class service.
As Service Operations Coordinator you will
- Provide administrative support to internal and field based technical teams.
- Create, maintain and deliver a service schedule in co-ordination with Customer needs.
- Management of the Engineer Stock Management Process including; stock consumption, min/max controls, cycle counts, reverse logistics, warranty tracking and stock adjustments.
- Undertake the co-ordination of Cross-border equipment sold by other Domino channels that is be installed in the UK.
- Responsibility for Sales Order booking and billing Escalations.
- Provide management reports including service performance data on a regular basis
- Provide cover as and when required to the Service & Aftermarket team
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
We are keen to talk to candidates who are organised, can unpick process, and use simple Continuous Improvement tools to highlight areas for development and change.
We are looking for
- Experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Able to follow established protocol and clearly record action taken.
- Understanding of customer relationship management principles.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload and be flexible to customer needs.
- Good Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of IT systems (ERP and/or CRM).
- Track record in developing and implementing new processes
You will be:
- Target driven with a strong commercial focus and self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly develop a rapport with internal and external customers via phone and e-mail.
- Organised administrator with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part a team member.
- Effective communicator to ensure win/win solutions
This is an excellent position, and one that will offer the right candidate good, exciting career progression. If you feel you have the skills, please apply.