Telford – relocation provided if necessary
Reporting to the Managing Director, and as a key member of the Management Team, your role will be to manage the Technical Support department and refine internal systems and processes in order to exceed agreed after-sales targets, budgets and profitability, whilst ensuring excellent standards of customer service as the Company continues to grow.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive Salary Bonus, Pension, Bupa, Insurances.
- Working for a global Company who design and manufacture a full range of innovative, high quality agricultural equipment and services.
- Excellent career progression
What you will do:
- You will communicate with factories on appropriate product issues and solutions
- Facilitate dealer employee development though technical training plans
- You will oversee company product warranty/Technical Improvement Program (TIP) policies and resolve other reimbursement issues
- Your organisational vision, ability to develop, manage and enhance internal processes will be highly valued
- You will develop dealer’s service management and profitability capabilities to help strengthen their parts and service business
- You will provide marketing support to ensure product optimisation via customer clinics and assist with demonstrations and shows
What is required:
- You have management and team leadership experience within ideally the agricultural machinery sector in an after-sales, product or parts management capacity – either within the dealer network or with a manufacturer
- You possess strong time management skills, demonstrate self-initiative and are a self-starter
- You should have exceptional people skills, both in dealing with your own team and the Company’s customer base, internal contacts and suppliers
- You are personable, presentable and an excellent communicator with a great understanding of customer service, situation management, effective negotiation and dispute resolution
- You are IT literate and familiar with CRM as well as manufacturer service and parts systems
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.